Once alerted, our trained monitoring operators then follow exact instructions, which are unique for each premises.
Remote CCTV Monitoring Services in Ireland
The security experts at Visi Connex monitor the CCTV footage 24/7 to prevent trespassing and intervention.
Once we detect a threat or an issue with the intrusion detection system, our team responds immediately & alerts local Gardai.
The best part of our remote CCTV monitoring service is customising it to meet your needs. We offer CCTV monitoring services to:
- Car Dealerships
- Construction Sites
- Haulage Companies
- Plant Hires
Our services include Home CCTV Monitoring and House Alarms as well. Trust Visi Connex for your home and business security, and submit the contact form today to get a free quote.
Benefits of Live CCTV Monitoring
- Knowing that your business is being constantly monitored can give you peace of mind and help you to relax.
- CCTV monitoring can help deter crime and protect your employees and property.
- Many insurance companies offer discounts on premiums for businesses that have a remote CCTV monitoring system in place.
- Emergency responders can be dispatched quickly and efficiently with a CCTV monitoring service.
- By having a CCTV monitoring system in place, employers feel confident that their employees are safe and secure at all times.
- If an incident does occur, having footage from a remote CCTV monitoring system can help to reduce your liability risk.
- A CCTV monitoring system can help improve your business’s overall security, making it less likely for criminals to target your company.
How does our CCTV Monitoring Team operate?
To avail of a free site survey, fill out the contact form, and we’ll reach out within 24 hours.
Get in touch with us & we will answer your questions
Why Visi Connex For CCTV Monitoring Service in Ireland?
We adhere to the highest standards set by the National Standard Authority of Ireland, so you can rest assured knowing your property is in safe hands.
Operating Since 2004
Providing Tailored Solutions
We understand that every business is different. That’s why we offer tailored CCTV monitoring services to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Whether you need full-time or event-based monitoring, we can provide you with a solution that fits your budget and meets your security needs.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Remote CCTV Surveillance of Your Property
At Visi Connex, we understand the importance of ensuring the safety of your property. That’s why we offer a variety of CCTV monitoring systems to meet your needs and budget. Our team will work with you to design a plan that fits your specific requirements and make sure everything is up and running in no time.
Fill out and submit the contact form for booking a FREE site survey and get a quote.
FAQs About Remote CCTV Monitoring
What is remote CCTV monitoring?
Remote CCTV monitoring is a security service that involves streaming footage from security cameras live to a remote location. This allows for real-time observation and response to events as they unfold.
How do I set up CCTV systems in Ireland?
There are a few things to consider before setting up a CCTV system in Ireland. The first is deciding what type of system you need. There are indoor and outdoor systems, both with their benefits and drawbacks. It would be best to determine what size of system you need and how many cameras you want. Once you’ve decided on these things, you need to choose a CCTV monitoring company and set up an appointment for installation.
Do you need a permit to install security cameras on your business premises in Ireland?
You do not need a permit to install CCTV cameras on your business premises in Ireland. However, you should check with your local authority to see if there are any restrictions or guidelines in place regarding their installation.